Tuttle Public Schools
3 Elementary Teachers @ Intermediate
Library Media Specialist @ Elementary
Please email resumes for the above teaching positions to: email@example.com
High School & Elementary Special Education position
Send resumes to:
Food Service Program Director –
• This is a full-time position. Tuttle Schools is currently transitioning from a food service
management company to a district supported program. The position is posted to begin on
7/1/2021; however, depending on the applicants status, employment may begin sooner.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures in the Food Service Program that are in compliance
with food service regulations;
• Ensures excellence in service and quality of school meals;
• Directs and supervises all Food Service staff, including performance reviews;
• Completes the ordering and recording of food and supplies for operation of meal preparation
through a variety of vendors;
• Management of lunchroom account payments and deposits;
• Develops sanitation schedule and assures that food service personnel adhere to the cleaning
• Ensures that kitchen and storage areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are
• Maintenance of Infinite Campus student account information;
• Coordination of Child Nutrition promotions and activities;
• Manages all Free/Reduced School Lunch Applications, as well as maintenance of Direct Certification
• Maintain all meal and Point of Sale (POS) records, serve as POS for building assigned.
• Develops and maintains meal menus, completes nutritional analysis, and associated information for
reporting to the OSDE Child Nutrition Department.
• Responsible for the ordering and records associated with the USDA Commodities program.
• Completes all OSDE Child Nutrition documentation for food service and procurements.
• Reports to Chief Financial Officer with Child Nutrition Claim information, analysis of food service
financials (expenses, deposits, etc.), meal cost analysis, daily participation rate, and other
information important to the financial aspect of the program.
• Assists in staff planning needs for each meal site.
• Oversees the hiring process in conducting interviews and making hiring recommendations;
• Coordinates and plans for individual and staff professional training requirements.
The qualified applicant will meet one of the following criteria: a Bachelor's degree with a specific major*; or a Bachelor's degree with any academic major and a state-recognized certificate; or Associate's degree with a specific major* and at least 1 year experience; or High School Diploma (or GED) and 3 years of experience.
*Specific Majors Approved - Food Service Management, Dietetics, Family and Consumer Sciences, Nutrition Education, Culinary Arts, Business, or any other related field.
State-Recognized Certificate are those obtained through a credentialing program via School Nutrition Association (SNA) or National Food Service Management Institute (NFSMI) that is recognized by the State Agency
Kitchen Manager Position –
· Assists kitchen staff in all food service operations and day-to-day operations of each school site;
· With input and assistance of the Food Service Program Director, the Kitchen Manager is responsible
for job performance of site staff and execution of all employee duties;
· Monitors kitchen operations to ensure compliance with health regulations;
· Ensures compliance with state, federal, and local food handling requirements;
· Oversees the daily inventory and accounting of all food and supplies,
and reports to the Food Service Director for the ordering of all food and supplies.
· Ensures products are stored at the correct temperatures and the recipe books are up to date with current menu items, portions, and ingredients;
· Ensures the utilization of daily prep sheets and that product counts are recorded accurately daily;
· Assists the Food Service Director in the training and development of kitchen staff;
· Assists in the completion of all employee annual reviews;
· Participates in the hiring process of new employees;
· Will serve as a substitute cook/server when needed at school sites.
· Contract Length – will follow the school calendar, plus one week prior to the beginning of school and 3 days at the end of the school year.
Will be responsible for overseeing kitchen and food storage clean up, required training, and initial preparation of the meal sites.
· Reports to the Food Service Program Director.
· Other duties as assigned by the Food Service Program Director and/or Chief Financial Officer.
Food Service Personnel positions
Please send resumes for the positions listed above to: firstname.lastname@example.org